SWING BY SOCIAL
There's no better way to start the 2023 season than by joining us for our annual Swing By Social. Join us for a night full of fun on Saturday, February 11th at The Halo Facility, the official home of the Milwaukee Angels and Midwest Halos.
Halo Athletics annual fundraising event, the Swing By Social, helps support the costs associated with our indoor facility that are shared amongst all travel baseball, travel softball and academy baseball teams within the organization. Each player within the organization is expected to participate in this event.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When are ticket stubs and money due?
- Ticket stubs and money can be turned in up to the day of the event. Ticket stubs cannot be turned in without propert payment. Those who purchase tickets need to hold onto their ticket for entry into the event.
Where do I turn in my ticket stubs and money?
- You are able to turn your ticket stubs and money into the front office at any point leading up to the event.
If I'm paying via check, who do I write the check out to?
- Checks for purchased tickets for the Swing By Social can be made out to: "Wisconsin Youth Sports Association"
Is the event kid-friendly?
- The Swing by Social is an event full of fun for all ages, however the event becomes more adult-friendly into the evening hours. There will be many games, raffle baskets, and a bags tournament for all ages.
What are we fundraising for?
- Our fundraiser helps bring down the significant operating expenses that the organization incurs on an annual basis. Each family participating in our fundraiser allows us the opportunity to keep player costs down, while providing our athletes an excellent facility with high-quality equipment.
Do I need to be present to win?
- Those who purchase tickets to the event do not have to be present to win. Our cash raffle drawing goes live on Facebook and our winners will be contacted shortly after the event to collect their winnings.